Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 Tbs rice vinegar
1 Tbs sesame oil
1 tsp grated ginger
3 grated garlic cloves
1 tsp chili garlic sauce
1 Tbs olive oil
1 onion, diced 1/2-inch
8 oz sliced mushrooms (1/4-inch thick slices)
1 cup baby carrots
12 baby potatoes
1 lb O Organics® boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cups spiralized sweet potato or yam zoodles
1. In a small bowl, whisk to combine all sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2. Turn the instant pot on to sauté. When display reads hot, add olive oil. Add onions and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook additional 2 minutes. Add carrots, potatoes, chicken and sauce, stirring to combine. Secure the lid. Select manual and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
3. Once cooking is complete, use the steam quick release function. Once steam is completely released, open the lid and gently stir in sweet potato zoodles. Close lid and let zoodles soften, about 4 minutes. Serve.
1. Cooked rice would be a great alternative to the sweet potato or yam zoodles.
2. Use a kitchen towel to avoid burning your hand while using the quick release function.