Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets, rinsed & dried
2 cloves garlic, grated
1 large sweet onion, chopped
2 Tbs O Organics® olive oil
1 Tbs chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp ground paprika
1 tsp kosher salt
8 oz roasted red peppers, drained (from a jar)
3 cups O Organics® vegetable broth
1. Preheat oven to 400º.
Directions ... continued
2. On a baking sheet, add cauliflower florets and toss with onion, garlic and olive oil. Sprinkle salt, rosemary and paprika, then toss again. Arrange in a single layer and bake for 40 minutes, tossing halfway through. Cauliflower should be tender and caramelized after roasting.
3. In a blender or food processor, add vegetable broth, red bell pepper and all but 1 ½ cups of the cauliflower mixture. Blend on medium to high speed until mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Add mixture to a medium saucepan and scoop the rest of the roasted cauliflower. Heat on low, just until warmed throughout. Pour into bowls and serve.
1. Thyme can be substituted for rosemary.
2. The entire soup can be blended for puréed soup.
3. Add a pinch of cayenne for an added spicy kick.