1. In a slow cooker set to low, add chicken, onion, celery, carrots, garlic and poultry seasoning. Pour 2 cups chicken broth over the ingredients.
2. Add 1 cup chicken broth and beans to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into slow cooker and stir gently.
3. Cook on low for 10 hours (or high for 6-8 hours). Remove chicken, shred with 2 forks, and add back into slow cooker. If needed, add a sprinkle sea salt. Stir and serve.
1. If you do not have poultry seasoning around, use a mix of dried or fresh rosemary, thyme, and sage instead.
2. Serve with creamy, ripe avocado on top for a boost of healthy fats and flavor.
3. Adjust the amount of poultry seasoning used to your preference.